Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

AF is finally here...

Reply Post New Topic

• Just30 11-18-07 | 08:53 PM
  • Okay, i THINK AF has finally arrived after my loss. I had some bleeding on 11/1 for about 2 days and I thought that was AF, but now I don't think it was.
    I started this morning and I'm hoping it really is my body regulating so that we can start TTC again. It's been 5 weeks and 4 days after my miscarriage so I think (from what I'm hearing) this is an average time frame.

I am so eager to try again...I hope that we can start (in a few days) and that it doesn't take long!!
  • Oreo Oreo's Avatar 11-18-07 | 09:14 PM

•  

Yeah -- you can move from one stage of waiting to another MUCH more fun one

I hope you are lucky soon!! What a Christmas gift that would be!!

• eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 11-18-07 | 09:17 PM
  • here's to getting back on track and on to TTC and then to the DD boards! im gonna give it one more go and i'm cd 3 or 4 or something, so maybe we'll end up in the tww board together?
  • Just30 11-18-07 | 09:38 PM
  • Thanks ladies! I am SO eager to try again and just not sure how long it will take us since this was my only pregnancy and it took us about 7 months. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to get pregnant this month and have that news for Christmas. I just don't want to get my hopes up too high since it did take us a while last time. I'm just going to try and relax, use the OPKs and hope!!!

Sarah, good luck tomorrow..I'll be thinking about you!

Eds1999, I hope to meet you over at the TTW boards soon...and then the DD boards...I REALLY want to be on those again!
  • Brendalw Brendalw's Avatar 11-18-07 | 10:07 PM
  • Good Job and good luck! Now on to the 2 week wait! wishing you luck!