Baby Corner

Old 01-31-05, 01:39 PM
Taylor's Mommy

Thanked 30 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Thumbs down Appt update

Well I have to sit this month out again. I had my baseline u/s this morning and the u/s tech isn't sure if the cysts are still there or if my endo is back. My RE is out of town but will be back this evening so they said he will call me tomorrow. She gave me another round of BCP. Why is this happening to me?

She said if my endo was back that he would probably want to take me into surgery again. Some of you might think I'm crazy but I don't know if I want to go through with that again. Is there some other way to treat endo? I have already had a hysteroscopy, d & c, and a lap then followed with medicated IUI's but am still TTC 1 1/2 years later. There is no proof that endo causes infertility and the lap to remove endo only lasts for a little while. I have been diagnosed with "unexplained infertility" and I'm tired of being an experiment. As a patient, I think you have to know when to say, "enough is enough."

Old 01-31-05, 01:57 PM
is living life..
VIP Member

Thanked 263 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I'm so sorry...

I don't know of any other way to treat endo. I had a lap and was/am worried I may need another eventually. I had less pain after my c-section than that damn lap.

I'm gonna cross everything and hope you are blessed very very soon.

Old 01-31-05, 03:51 PM
Mum to 4 Angels

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

So sorry you didn't have a better appt Mandi. I'm afriad, I'm not sure what to advise, having never had Endo.....but hope you get some answers from your Dr.

Old 01-31-05, 03:56 PM
CL & Mom22boys!

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I am sorry that this appointment wasn't great news, Mandi.

I also have no idea about endo, but wish to support you and give some

your way.

I avoided doctors for over a year after a m/c and loss. I understand the feelings of being an experiment. I think some much needed pampering would be good for you and hubby.

Sometimes miracles happen all by themselves and without others. ykwim?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools