Baby Corner

Old 04-08-08, 06:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default avioding them for now...

i know its just not right, but since i blew up over the whole in law thing and found out SIL was pg again, i am totally avoiding everyone. i sent a nice card out to SIL yesterday congratulating her on the new baby. but i totally feel evasive, like i just don't want to talk about anything with anyone-not right now anyways. my MIL has made it very clear that she feels talking about it and talking it out will make things all better. i'd rather just ignore the fact that SIL is pg while i still can. that's horrible i know. thank god BIL and SIL live a bit farther away than MIL.

on another note. i am really glad we're going to the RE. I'm wondering why i didn't go sooner for the 2nd opinion. i had a lot of faith in my ob, that's why. i guess i was just wishing it would work out. i really hope that on Monday the new dr has some new suggestions or some further testing he'd like to do. i'd hate to get the verdict "well keep doing what you're doing and we'll see where it takes us" . i am ready for something new (not IVF yet, but new something!!!) well with 12 IUI's now under our belts....well we'll see what they say!

Old 04-08-08, 09:34 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3513.06%

Erica!

I know what you mean about avoiding everyone. It's hard when things just never go the way we want them to go.

Also, good luck with the RE! After 12 IUIs, my guess is that an RE will recommend IVF, but hopefully he'll have some kind of plan!

Old 04-09-08, 10:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 0.82%

my dr keeps saying she'll almost bet they'll not want to do IVF with me yet, but we'll see what they say

Old 04-09-08, 10:29 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3513.06%

Really? Why is that?

Old 04-09-08, 10:41 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 0.82%

you know Deanna, i have NO idea. she's been adament about it for a few months now. i guess since there isn't anything that appears to be wrong with me? i've even contacted other IVF doctors and they've said i'm not a real good candidate? i don't really want to do IVF, but i'm thinking i should look into it?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools