Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Charting after a m/c

Reply Post New Topic

• Stephanie75 Stephanie75's Avatar 10-12-04 | 01:08 PM
  • I had a m/c a little over a week ago, I was about 10 weeks, I had been charting since December, before I found out I was pg , once I found out I quit charting. Now we have to start all over again TTC and my question is, do I continue from my old chart? or delete the thing and start all over.
    I am no longer bleeding from the m/c, but I do not know when af will come back. so also would I wait until af came back to start charting agian as well? I have to wait 2 to 3 months before we can try again. But I want to start earlier than that so I can get an idea of my body. Before I was pg I was getting a period every other month, and we tried for a year. So I want to know where my body is going.
    Any advice would be appreciated..
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 10-12-04 | 01:42 PM
  • When I had my m/c (at 11.5 weeks) I counted the day I had my D&C as CD1. AF showed up on CD30. You can start charting now if you'd like. Good Luck sweetie.

• Cracker_Jac Cracker_Jac's Avatar 10-12-04 | 04:34 PM
  • I am really sorry to hear about your loss.

I would discontinue the previous chart. It will have no bearing on your cycles ahead. However, keep in mind how your body cycled previous to your m/c. I had a change after my second loss in days. So it is always good to be aware of how your cycles were.

You can count the first day of your D&C as Day1 or wait for AF to start. Good Luck !

• AMomInLove AMomInLove's Avatar 10-12-04 | 09:20 PM
  • You have to wait to have your first AF after the loss before beginning charting again...

We had to wait 6 months after we lost our triplet sons...
  • dhbaby dhbaby's Avatar 10-15-04 | 01:08 AM

•  
    just wanted to give you a

I saw your post, I got pregnant 2 1/2 months after my mc, good luck to you!! Like most of the ladies said i would start new with charting