Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Checking In

Reply Post New Topic

• Oreo Oreo's Avatar 01-07-08 | 11:51 PM
  • It's been a while since we had a general role call and check-in.

I was wondering how 2008 has started for you all and how it is going -- baby wise or other.... ??

For my update, DH and I are getting into the swing of things since the events of the fall and surgery. TTC is kind of on the back burner right now. It's pleasant to be out of the TTC issue for a little bit. I'm hoping to get pregnant this year, but not rushing headlong into it. I guess you could say we are taking a recreational break since we aren't using any BC and we are

We'll see.
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 01-08-08 | 04:22 PM
  • Hopefully you'll be singing those pregnancy praises soon!

I'm just about to O in the next week or so. We just found out today that maybe our issue is male-related. DH "failed" one of his sperm tests, came in borderline on another, and passed the third.

So we don't know what to think. We're seeing the doc again on the 24th so hopefully things will work out. If not, we can be happy with 2 kiddos. I think we might be facing that reality.

But 2008 HAS to be a better year than 2007!!

• Oreo Oreo's Avatar 01-08-08 | 10:52 PM
  • Hmmmm.....

Maybe they can just get the sperm there for him!!

I really hope your beauties get a little brudder some day!

I sure hope that the doc has some news for you on the 24th.... Until then, is the TTC train leaving the station??
  • eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 01-14-08 | 07:08 PM
  • Hi! Checking in...been gone awhile, but on a much needed baby free break (as in not thinking baby stuff, as I don't have any kids around yet!)

Went in for a follow up HSG after the ectopic this summer, tubes are perfect as can be....

Haven't talked much about when we'll start up with DIUI again, maybe next month, but dr is going to do clomid, a monitor US and the HCG shot (we're throwing everything at it)

So here we go 2008! I'm starting off the new year with all kinds of new things, taking a new class for my masters and I am now an official trainee firefighter! I am very excited to be getting on with things that I want to do and I'm really proud to be on our community volunteer dept. I hope I can add proud parent to that list someday too!
  • Oreo Oreo's Avatar 01-14-08 | 09:13 PM
  • Sounds like your year is getting off to a real busy start!!

Congrats on the fire fighter training!! That is awesome!!

What is the graduate class about??