Baby Corner

Old 12-11-10, 10:32 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%
Default Christmas Remembrances

Do you plan on doing anything special to remember your angels this Christmas?

I keep angels all over my house (I collect them), so I have some special ones on my mantel for my two babies.

Just wondering...

Old 12-12-10, 07:21 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

This year is particularly hard for me. I know that the only girl I'll ever have is the one I miscarried, and I'm not pregnant (like I was last year, which was the first holiday season after my m/c). Maybe I'd feel better if I did something to remember her by.

Old 12-13-10, 12:34 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

This time of year is hard for me.My first loss ever was Dec 9 2008.Then it seems every year after I seem to loose or get pg around the holidays.
I figured 2 years ago after my loss I would have a baby to hold by now. With the looks of it,it may not ever happen but I always hold my angels close to me. I have an arm tattoo that is a work in progress.Each flower on it represents each loss.

Old 12-13-10, 12:55 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

No, I hadn't thought of it, but I think getting a small angel ornament would be nice. Maybe engraved. It's just that most of Dh's family doesn't know about it & I'd rather not have them find out that way, if they were nosy enough, ya know. But I don't think they would.

My due date was actually Dec. 3rd and it passed by without me even noticing. I'm so busy at my new position and also been very stressed at home (finances) and it just slipped my mind. But at my 15 week appt this past Friday, there was another couple there with a newborn that was probably born around that time and it did hit me that I could've been at a follow-up appt too and already have a baby. But it's hard to dwell on that when I am currently pregnant and it has been smooth sailing so far. I'm counting my blessings I am able to do this again and so far, so good, ya know?

Old 12-16-10, 04:49 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I have a necklace with 3 baby rings on it that I wear on a daily basis. I rarely wear any other neclaces anyway and this is a tough one so if the kids accidentally grab it and pull it (hopefully) won't break. I don't think we're doing anything else really, just keeping them in our hearts and hoping we don't have another angel by Christmas (in other words, I hope this one sticks!)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools