Baby Corner

Old 09-27-04, 10:29 PM
Soon-to-Be Mommy of 3!

Thanked 309 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Smile Confession

Okay, nobody judge me, but we're going to go ahead and ttc this month. I should be ovulating in the next day or two, so...

I'm pretty confident that it will be alright, since this is a completely normal cycle for me. I had a natural miscarriage, and the pregnancy was over before we even knew anything was wrong. I had a normal period and I'm ovulating when I should be (I use opk's), but the most important thing is that I'm mentally ready. Is that wrong?? I miss the first baby very much, and of course I'll never forget what happened - but I'm ready to try again. I'm so anxious to have a happy and healthy baby inside me and, eventually, outside. And at the same time, I'm terrified to get pregnant again. What if something goes wrong again? What if I'll never be able to have the baby we want? How would I handle taking care of a real, tiny, dependent little thing like a baby? I don't even know how to put together a diaper genie!! *lol* But one thing at a time, I guess. First make the baby, then the diaper genie.

Wish me luck ladies, I just may need it!

Sorry this was so long.

Chandra

Old 09-27-04, 11:26 PM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2820%

I hope all goes well.

Old 09-28-04, 08:09 AM
CL & Mom22boys!

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Chandra,

No one will judge you here on TTC! Okay, I might judge you on putting together a Diaper Genie, only because I do not have one!

I started to TTC the month after my first m/c so you are not alone in the desire after a loss.

I wish you a successful, easy and safe journey to TTC.

As far as worries after your little one is born, well, I can say that you will be surprised how Mommy instinct comes in to play. Your eyes will open wide when you find the truth out on how the doctor and nurses help you deliever, hand you the baby and say congratulations, and walk out the door leaving you with this little being.

I will not forget how Marco cried the first time and I rose up from the hospital bed looking for a nurse to tell me what to do! No one came, and I started to panick.. after a few seconds I reached out, picked him up and started to feed him. My point is there is no magic book that will pop down to tell you what to do.. nurses will be very minimal.. that baby is all yours.. and instinct will kick in!

You will be a great Mommy!

Old 09-29-04, 10:41 AM
is living life..
VIP Member

Thanked 263 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Chandra ~ No judging here. If you are ready.. then you are ready.

I started ttc again as soon as AF showed up. I hope you are blessed with a healthy pregnancy and baby very soon.

And good luck with that Diaper Genie.. hated mine.. never worked..

we ended up tossing it and getting the Neat system.

Old 09-29-04, 10:48 AM
is enjoying the warm weather
VIP Member

Thanked 624 Times
Weekly Activity 420%

Lots of luck to you Chandra!

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools