Baby Corner

Old 10-10-08, 03:21 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 21.22%
Question Is this crazy.

I never thought I would be posting a thread on this page but here I am and there is nothing that I could do about it. I was wondering how everyone moves past this hurt and anger.
Would it be so obsurd if we were to give our chemical baby a name? I realize that it wasnt an actual pregnancy but to me it was. Although for a short time I feel like I need something to keep of it. Have any of you done this or do you think it is crazy?

Old 10-10-08, 03:36 PM
Loving Mommyhood!

Thanked 164 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

LeAnn I don't think it's crazy at all. I remember how I felt when I found out that I had a chemical pregnancy. You have a lot of different emotions that you go through. I like to think I've got a little angel up above even though it happened so quickly.

Do whatever you feel is right. You will need time to heal from your loss. Be selfish and do a few things just for yourself. However you need to grieve is okay.

I'll be thinking of you...

Old 10-10-08, 04:12 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

No LeAnn it's not.I was just thinking the same as well.I still have moments where I grieve.We were pregnant though for a short moment.To me I need to recognize that,I don't think your crazy at all....we need to deal with it however we need to.

I have included edd on my siggy but don't know when I can bring myself to name her,I'm sure I will in time.
I noticed with me I have started to indulge myself in exercise.....I hate exercise but now I do it all the time.I guess it's my little way of escape.
I just don't know how to or if I should tell my kids.That I guess will come with time.
I'm here for you,we are all here for each other.

Old 10-10-08, 04:32 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 185 Times
Weekly Activity 4.9%

It is not crazy to name your baby, chemical or not. I had a miscarriage of whatever it is you call a pregnancy without a baby grwing in the sac...I saved the sac and Corey and I had a cremation

Old 10-10-08, 05:14 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 21.22%

Thank you for all your support!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools