Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Ectopic worries

Reply Post New Topic

• eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 11-09-07 | 06:41 PM
  • The ectopic I had in August was on the right side. Ever since then, I get twinges of pain in that lower pelvic area, like around O time and such. Well we just had an IUI one week ago, and now i'm getting little jabs of pain when sitting. Not as bad as when i had the ectopic, but enough to make me squirm or change positions. I've had a cold and have been coughing a lot and wondered if I pulled something, or could it be gas??? I am just so scared that I am going to have another ectopic, I mean what's up with the right side of me??? My period is not due for another week (next friday). I just need to chill probably. They didn't find my ectopic until I was 6 weeks, so there's no way I could be feeling thing this early, could I?? Anyone have an idea?
  • happe2day happe2day's Avatar 11-09-07 | 07:41 PM
  • i know this has nothing to do with what you have experienced but when i was in labor with my first son i had really bad labor on the right side and now i have bad pains on that side when i O and get my period so it could be just a coincedence. but you alwasy O on diffferent sides each month so it could be you Oing on that side this month. but dont worry it probably is to soon for you to feel anything but every preganacy is different you never now it could be stretching from the ligaments.

good luck
  • eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 11-09-07 | 07:57 PM
  • well who knows. I doubt its ligaments! I'm still a week out until AF is due! But i welcome any thoughts or ideas you have!