Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Fun while it lasted

Reply Post New Topic

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-17-07 | 11:48 AM
  • It was not good news at the ultrasound. The gestational sac measured 5w4d but there was only hint of a yolk sac, and the tech wasn't even sure that's what it was.

So the doc suggested two things: Wait and see what the blood results show and do another ultrasound this time next week. OR Wait and see what the blood results show and do a D&C early this week.

We're likely going to opt for the D&C so we can know the gender of the baby and not miscarry at home.

This is the SAME SATURDAY as last year when I found out Sam had died. Curse the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

So I'll keep you posted as to how things progress--or rather, don't progress.

Thanks for all your support ladies. One day I hope to have good news to report.

• tammiane tammiane's Avatar 11-17-07 | 11:52 AM
  • Deanna, Im so sorry. I just dont know what to say. I hate that this keeps happening to you and I wish I could give you a hug. Please PM me if you need to.

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-17-07 | 11:53 AM
  • Thanks, Tammy.

• Brendalw Brendalw's Avatar 11-17-07 | 12:12 PM
  • Man thats not the news we where hopping for! I still hopeing for the best! How many weeks and days are you to be?
    I wish i knew to what was going on in me. Hugs to you!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-17-07 | 12:20 PM
  • Brenda, I'm sure your little bean is sporting a gorgeous new heartbeat and growing those arm/leg buds as we speak.

This is just my new way of living, I guess.