Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss Got a call back from doctor....

Got a call back from doctor....

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 01-11-10, 11:56 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Unhappy Got a call back from doctor....

I was suprised on how quick the doctor called back (it was a nurse).
As I feared they said everything was perfectly normal just an elevation in my trigliserieds(sp) I need to eat more baked goods? I was in a trance when he told me.
So I told him that I need a referal to a RE asap! So I should find out about that by the end of the day.
I know Deanne said something about sperm quality so that is what I fear is our issue. Since dh works ONLY on jets and dips (he knows he needs to quit).
I don't know how to feel right now. I wanted them to find something wrong so they could fix it or just give me some sort of clear cut answer.
Now I fear its something to do with dh....I can't just have him stop working on jets...its his job.His best friend works on jets and is expecting his second child (his wife is due just three days before one of my m/c).I don't even want to tell him that I'm clear...cause then he will know what it could be.
I just really don't know where to go from here....I can't stop crying I just wanted answers.
Thank you for letting me vent!

Old 01-11-10, 12:20 PM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 115.71%

I'm sorry that it wasn't a clear answer but I think seeing the RE is your best option. Also it might be Dh's issue at this point but it may very well be something simple to *fix* on his part too.

I'm sorry for all your losses and the constant wondering what is going on. I've been through infertility so I know a little about the heartache of not being able to concieve and having a m/c but you really have been through so much , my heart goes out to you.

Thank you savannah33!
countrycutieluv (01-11-10)

Old 01-11-10, 12:20 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Carrie- they may still find something wrong, so don't fret, lol. An RE will do many other tests other than just the basic blood work that may give you some more answers so you are right to pursue that referral. Good luck sweetie!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!

Old 01-11-10, 12:36 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks ladies.Well Heidi how many more blood tests are there that they can run on me?! They drew 18 vials and we know I can get pregnant...staying that way is the issue.
I do pray its an easy fix or they figure out what is wrong easily....
I'm still in shock that so far I'm in the clear!

Old 01-11-10, 02:22 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 6147.86%

I've walked that path and got the same news you got.

I know it's difficult because time seems to stand still when you're wanting to conceive.

Hopefully you'll get the RE referral and get in soon. Even though our issue was with DH, it WAS fixable and we went on to have a wonderful son after 5 consecutive lossses. So it is possible.

Sending a big hug your way.

Thank you Dopey406!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools