Baby Corner

Old 06-04-10, 01:01 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 4.9%
Smile He talked me into it

I'm such a ball of emotions lately so I'm not sure why, but I let dh talk me into TTC again before our trip instead of waiting til after like I originally wanted to do. I figure if it happens, it happens. I've been waiting for O time since the weekend, thought for sure it would be around Monday, but aparently my calculations are off or something. But anyway, we've been BDing every other day since last Friday. Dh is getting slightly frustrated with the every other day thing, but oh well!

The unfortunate thing is, if I don't get pg this cycle, I can most definately expect AF during our trip (We are driving to CO and FL for 2 family reunions) and that just sucks! Eh, we'll see what happens I guess! Wish me luck!

Old 06-04-10, 01:11 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 2755.92%

This following is only my opinion, and please don't take any of it the wrong way. It only comes from honest concern for you and your well-being!

I hope this works out for you, but I really encourage you to think about this and make the decision that is right for you. I know from reading on here that you thought long & hard & worked out all the reason's why you should wait, and honestly they made sense to me. You shouldn't feel pressured to do anything, especially something so personal a decision and July (and your trip) are not that far away. I mean, my dd will be 2 in July and trust me it will come faster than I want it to! And with the way you have been feeling lately, I just don't think you need the added stress. And if you get your AF during your trip, oh well! It was going to happen anyways, you can't stop Mother Nature! (well, except with Tampax Pearl tampons, according to the commercials, lol) You're a big girl now!

And what exactly is your Dh upset about DTD every other day? My Dh would be hog-heaven! LOL
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
koala_kaper (06-04-10)

Old 06-04-10, 01:18 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 2755.92%

Deleted duplicate entry....

Old 06-04-10, 01:48 PM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 66.12%

I have to agree with MrsS. I don't want to be negative but honestly with all the m/c you've dealt with I think the worry over being PG and a m/c while on your trip would be horrible. I personally think waiting and enjoying your trip would be good therapy.

Sorry. I hope this works out for the best.
Thank you savannah33!
koala_kaper (06-04-10)

Old 06-04-10, 06:20 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Well, seeing as how you have already been bd'ing- the decision was already made, lol! I am sure EITHER way you will be able to enjoy your trip!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
koala_kaper (06-05-10)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools