Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss >
here to talk it out....recent loss

here to talk it out....recent loss

Reply Post New Topic

• eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 08-17-07 | 11:22 AM
  • Thanks so much. Every time I read one of your replies I cry. And that's OK. I used to think it was worse for me because I didn't have any kids yet, but I realize that's its the same whether your have none or 12 kids. It's still a loss! I don't know when or how, but I know we'll have kids. I don't know if it will be 1 or 5. Waiting and not knowing the future is really hard. I've gotten the "happens for a reason" thing and I've been using the "better to happen now than down the road" line. We never had a real dr. appointment, nor did we ever hear a heartbeat, but I was pg and we were already talking about the baby as if it were a real person and that makes it a real loss! I can imagine it being harder if I was farther along, but thinking about that doesn't make a difference, really. On one hand i'm thinking about the hopes of being pg again, but wondering how i'll deal with the stress of worrying that there will be another loss. So many of you went on to have more kids. I'm sure you went through wondering if this baby was going to be ok.
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 08-17-07 | 11:26 AM
  • Every preganancy is a child from the time you get that little + ...full of hopes and dreams for that child's future.. It is a big loss and a peice of your heart will always belong to that child.. no matter how early the loss ocurred.

After you have experienced a loss no other pregnancy will be stress /worry free.. you can't help but wonder and be afraid..