Baby Corner

Old 06-07-10, 02:06 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%
Default It hit me while doing dishes....

That I still want to be pregnant. I was sitting there, suds in hand, my mind wandering as usual. For some reason, cute pregnant bellies and the cute maternity clothes came to mind and it just hit me that I still want a cute pregnant belly & to wear maternity clothes.

Dh & I had a date Sunday night & I told him about it, but also me mentioned that if we decide to go through with it that I am sure I will be a nervous wreck, afraid it would happen again. He agreed and told me how even after a month and a half, it was still hard to say the words out loud to another person. (I broke down a few weeks ago & actually cried when I was having a beer at my own house, in front of friends, b/c it was the 1st time I had drank since before I was pregnant & I felt guilty & sad all over again, so Dh told the girl what had happened when I was in the bathroom, with my permission, & he said it was hard to say out loud)

And guess who decided to show up yesterday? AF! So, basically, after this one & the next, we could try again if we wanted. (My doc suggested to wait 2 cycles) I dunno what will happen though. I signed up for a weight-loss challenge at work & it ends August 23rd. Plus we have to check w/our insurance on some things. I really wanted our kids to be closer together, but it is looking like they will be 3 years apart by the time everything works out physically & financially.

Old 06-07-10, 02:26 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%

It really hit me much later too, after I had recovered from the shock, surgery, my "life plan" being torn apart, etc.
Good luck with whatever you decide.

Old 06-07-10, 02:56 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

Old 06-07-10, 02:59 PM
is enjoying the warm weather
VIP Member

Thanked 624 Times
Weekly Activity 420%

Good luck with your decision.

Old 06-09-10, 10:15 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

It hit me a while afterward as well. I had a hard time talking about it and I'm not sure my husband ever could. It is normal to be upset and have it come and go.

I hope your plan comes together soon and you get the belly and everything you dream of.

BTW-- my kids are 9, 5 and 1... about 4 yeas between each one. It made it much easier because each kid had some independence before a new baby came...

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools