Baby Corner

Old 05-11-12, 01:49 AM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 397.86%
Default I didn't realize

I didn't realize after a loss, how hard it is to get over. I know I wasn't very far along, but it has gotten to the best of me and I think part of it that he left soon after. It has other things to do with things in our lives and we decided to part, but it's still really hard because I wanted this baby so bad and I wanted Max to have a sister or brother to play with. My brother just had a daughter 5 weeks ago and Max loves her so much. But I think part of it has to do with my brother having one now too.

Old 05-11-12, 01:45 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 6147.86%

I've been there more times than I ever imagined and I know that pain. I will be thining of you and praying for your comfort and peace.

Thank you Dopey406!
Payday1989 (05-12-12)

Old 05-11-12, 02:25 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 4822.86%

I'm so sorry for your loss! It does get easier, but those first few weeks afterward were very hard on me too.
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
Payday1989 (05-12-12)

Old 05-12-12, 12:24 AM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 397.86%

It has been about 3 weeks since it happened, but since we separated for now, it has been even harder on me because he hasn't been there to have a shoulder to cry on and I hadn't told any family I was pregnant cause I wanted to wait.

Old 05-13-12, 07:20 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 4822.86%

Ugh...yes, I so no what you about not being able to confide in anyone. We also had not told anyone either, but the day I found out the bad news I did tell my parents and his. We did it strictly out of wanting to avoid any questions of "when you gonna have another?" and then I would bust out crying. And I had 1 friend that knew which did help. As time went by, we eventually told a few close friends about it. But the majority of our own family doesn't now- never really a good time to bring that sort of thing up. Do have any close friends or family member you could tell? I hope you can find someone or some way to keep your spirits up. ((hugs))

Latest Articles
Celebrity Baby Watch November 2014
Find out whose pregnant, and whose expecting in our monthly celebrity pregnancy and births update for November, 2014.

The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools