Baby Corner

Old 11-22-07, 07:44 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default I don't believe this...

Okay...just to recap...I got (what I thought was) my period on 11/1 and started counting the days until we could "try" again. I started temping and realized that my temp was "high" which indicates that I had ovulated. So, I just figured that my bleeding (sorry tmi) wasn't my period, but maybe just an after effect of my miscarriage.

Then, I just got my period (again) on 11/18 so I started counting AGAIN so that we could try! Well, I just temped this morning (day 5 after AF) and my temp was 98.1...it is usually only this high once I have ovulated. I am really hoping that I am still about to ovulate within the next week, but my high temp concerns me and I worry that I ovulated again while I was having my period and missed my window. I will continue to use the OPK and see if I ovulate soon. I am just so eager to try again and I'm frustrated that I keep getting teased.

I know it's only been 6 weeks since our loss, but it feels like forever when all you want is a baby (I'm sure you can all relate).

Today was also hard b/c we had planned to tell my extended family today that we were expecting...I'd be 13 weeks ths week. That was hard because I just pictured the holidays differently...and with a big belly.

Anyway, I am trying to stay "up" and be thankful for what I do have!!! I am just hoping that my temp being up was just some fluke and that I'll be ovulating soon. Thanks for letting me vent.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Old 11-22-07, 08:30 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 6147.86%

This is my second Thanksgiving in a row that I've had a D&C two days before the holiday. I know the sadness and longing.

I hope tomorrow brings renewed hope and a fresh outlook for you.

Old 11-22-07, 09:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks Deannna. I am so sorry for all that you are going through (and have gone through). I don't know why this has to be so tough...for any of us.

I hope that someday soon we are all on the DD boards together! I think we deserve it

Old 11-23-07, 08:01 AM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 6147.86%

Me, too!

Old 11-23-07, 12:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Okay...just to update you...my temp was down to 97.5 today so I'm thinking now that maybe yesterday something was just "off". I swear, this TTC business (esp after a loss) is enough to drive anyone nuts!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for listening...I'm going to continue to use my OPKs this week and see what happens.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools