Baby Corner

Old 04-04-05, 01:14 PM
Taylor's Mommy

Thanked 30 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Thumbs up I Need an Update Sarah

If my calculation is correct, you should have had your CD14 u/s already. If so, how did it go? Are you in the 2ww yet? UPDATES......UPDATES....... I'm dying to know.

Old 04-06-05, 08:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hey, Mandi. Yeah, I had my u/s on Tuesday and had one 21.5mm follie, so I triggered that night and did my IUI 36 hours later. I'm not feeling to hopeful about this one, though. DH only had 24 million. And I wish the follie had been smaller...I feel like 21.5 is too big for a 36 hour IUI, like I might have missed it. I'm just basing that on a gut feeling, not on any real medical advice. I'm 8dpo today, so it's still way too early to test... The bummer is that we just got back from a super stressful trip to see my inlaws (whom I can't STAND), so I haven't exactly been cheery and relaxed during implantation time. I dunno, I'm kind of writing this one off. I'm going to N.O. for a few days (hello crawfish!), and I'll be there on the day I'm supposed to get my beta, so unless AF shows I won't know until CD20. I'm going to try so hard not to POAS!

How are you?? Did AF ever return from her vacation?? If not, where the h*** is she?? What's the news??

Old 04-08-05, 03:50 PM
Taylor's Mommy

Thanked 30 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hey Sarah~

Great to hear from you. Sorry I've been MIA. I know it's hard but don't write it off just yet. I know it's not easy ~ I also had an uneasy feeling during my IUI's, so I know where you're coming from.

AF never did show up. I completely skipped a flow this cycle but I did ovulate on CD14. (Warning ~ TMI ~ I have never had so much CM in my last 4 1/2 years of TTC) Hopefully that's a good sign. I'm approx. 3DPO so I'll know in a little over a week.

Have fun on your trip to N.O. and eat plenty of crawfish for me. Friday thru Sunday are supposed to be warm and beautiful but it will start storming on Monday. Travel safely.

Keep me updated~

Old 04-10-05, 03:47 PM
is one busy mamma
Proud Adoptive Mom!

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Just wanted to wish you two ladies the very best luck EVER!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools