Baby Corner

Old 05-05-05, 01:44 PM
Taylor's Mommy

Thanked 30 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%
Post It's time for some updates

This board seems to be really slow since we have had so many graduates. Hopefully, I can get somebody other than Me and Tamsin to respond. Even if you are a graduate but lurking ~ please give us an update. It doesn't have to be about TTC, it can be about anything going on in your life.

I'm currently looking for another job because my current company will be relocating. I had an interview this morning, which turned out to be a CPA firm. I don't want to go back to being nuts during tax season, so that's a definite "No Thank You." I have another interview Monday afternoon so I am keeping everything crossed. On the TTC front, I am currently TAB until my appt with my new doctor on May 31. Hopefully, I get some much needed answers.

Next.........

Old 05-06-05, 05:51 AM
Mum to 4 Angels

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%

It's me!
Well am currently CD9, so as always hoping this month is our month!!! Have now had all my blood test results back, (more or less ok and normal), so will be sending those off to my Gynae. Am still waiting to hear from him, about my rather large cyst - my Urologist wrote to him with his concerns, following all my kidney problems! - hoping I'm gonna get a Lap, sooner rather than later, to get it removed once and for all!

I'll keep you posted.

Otrher than that, life is pretty much ticking along nicely

Latest Articles
Humor in Pregnancy and Parenthood a Necessity!
There sure are stressful times during pregnancy, and in being a parent, but humor in pregnancy and parenthood is a must have if you're going to survive!

Baby Development: When Will Baby Be Rolling Over
Find out when to expect your baby to roll over, how to know he's ready, and how to keep your baby safe when the rolling begins.

When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools