Baby Corner

Old 08-14-10, 02:04 PM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Joining you all

Hi, I'm Therese longtime TBC member, mummy to Lucy 2.5yrs. Just lost our second baby last week at 13.5wks, had a d&c yesterday which has finally put some closure on this horrible nightmare. Feel fine today not bleeding very mild cramping and we are hoping to start back trying in 4-6wks time when AF returns. Last week in the grips of horrific pains I was about to do a DIY Vasectomy on DH but now that the physical pain has subsided I'm a little more rational

and thinking that we'll continue to do what we were doing and hopefully we might get a

but first I want to get my body back to a healthy form, I feel run down which I know is from the general anaesthetic and the basically the pregnancy so I'l spend the next 6wks taking some probiotics and vitamins and getting some exercise. time to stop stuffing my face

no more eating for 2

Thank you mac71!
wanting_a_baby (11-21-10)

Old 08-14-10, 10:38 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

Hi Therese!!

I saw your FB posts, but had no clue what was going on -- I just knew something was up. I'm so sorry that you didn't get any support from me there. I'm so sorry that your pregnancy wasn't healthy.

I hope that when your body is healed and ready that your heart is also and you have a quick and easy TTC time.

Lucy is so beautiful. I look forward to seeing her with a baby brother or sister. Until then, rest and heal!!!

sending big hugs!!

2 Users Says Thank You
mac71 (08-15-10), wanting_a_baby (11-21-10)

Old 08-15-10, 07:05 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Sarah

don't be silly you are wonderful friend and I had posted here at the beginning but just before we were about to announce it we discovered there would be problems so we spent the last month waiting for it to end.
We are good, we are a strong couple and have been through so much together and it's Lucy who is our world and our focus and will continue to be so. Another baby would be nice but we've realised that it's not important and maybe that was the lesson we had to learn. I hope you have had a wonderful summer with your gorgeous kiddos, you work so hard during the year you deserve to spend quality time with your sweeties

2 Users Says Thank You
Oreo (08-17-10), wanting_a_baby (11-21-10)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools