Baby Corner

Old 04-16-11, 11:05 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%
Default Is it just me??

Or has it been very quiet here for a long time??

Believe me, I don't mind!! I love that I mod. the only board that is better off inactive!!

Here's to you all, ladies. I'm hoping that all of your hearts are healing and you are all moving forward with your own paths...

Old 04-19-11, 10:19 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Thanks Sweetie- and right back at ya!

I'm doing well. My belly is currently huge and I think I have gotten my 1st ever pregnancy stretch mark!

This hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. I guess since the other pregnancy & miscarriage happened so fast, I didn't have time to even dwell on it. I think I was still in shock about the pregnancy when we found out it didn't take. I think it helped me be really sure about wanting another and ready for all that it would entail. The hardest part has been keeping it a secret from so many. There is still so many of my husband's family & some friends that have no idea we experienced that.

Old 04-21-11, 03:27 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

Thanks! I too am getting a large belly and am SUPER excited that I have been feeling so much movement (more than with any of the others!)! I am currently 22 weeks along and due Aug 22nd!

The due dates and dates of miscarriages keep coming and going. We have been so busy that I hardly have time to dwell on it though, which I suppose is both good and bad.

Old 04-22-11, 04:00 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thank you for thinking of us! So happy for you ladies pregnancies! With dh gone and preparing for our BIG move,I have little time to dwell on due dates and loss dates though they hurt still. We have decided to try again when we get moved. We still have that desire for a little one...so we will be back on the path soon.
Thanks again for keeping us in mind

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools