Baby Corner

Old 02-11-09, 11:36 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%
Default The longest 2 months of my life!

This whole process feels like it's taking FOREVER! It doesn't help that it's the middle of winter, freezing cold, and my wireless has been broken for weeks now-- leaving me sitting by the freezing cold slider if I want to get online at home.
So far, I haven't had a period. My temp this morning was 98.1, which is normally a post-ovulatory temp, but I haven't been temping with any regularity so who knows if I ovulated or not.
The RE says if AF doesn't show on her own by the end of Feb, she'll give me some provera to bring it on. I'm guessing she'll show, which means then I have to wait another cycle before trying again. There goes my chances for a 2009 baby!
OOh am I angry!

I try not to think of it but I am!
I'm so ready to be pregnant again but so NOT ready for all the crap that has to go along with it for me. This m/c has definitely put me back a few steps in dealing with the "why me?" factor.
Sorry for all that... UGH UGH UGH! (If ya can't tell, I actually think AF is due sooner rather than later).

Old 02-11-09, 11:43 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I know how you feel...its a horrible feeling.I hope AF shows up ASAP!

Old 02-12-09, 04:26 PM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Well I am so sorry for all of us going through this crap!! I am having the same why me? stuff.
I have no idea when I will be able to even try to conceive. Just finally today it seems my bleeding is stopping. Which after having instructions to have no intercourse ever since we found out we were prego. Will be kinda nice since Valentines is this weekend.
I hope you get Af soon so things can get moving for you. Maybe we can all get BFP the same month. 2010 is a good birthyear don't you think. I like the due date 02/10/2010. We shall see, I am putting the cart before the horse since I don't even know when or if I will o at all in the next few months.
Hugs and good luck to all!

Old 02-12-09, 11:15 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I remember being there last year after the ectopic and cancer.... It sucks! I had a lot of the "why me?" going on as well.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools