Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss Looking for inspiration after 2nd m/c

Looking for inspiration after 2nd m/c

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-16-04, 06:00 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Exclamation Looking for inspiration after 2nd m/c

Hi everyone,

I am new here and was really hoping for some inspirational stories as I have had 2 missed miscarriages this year. My husband and I are so angry and devastated. We were shocked with the news and couldn't believe that it happened again. We thought this site might help shed some positive light on a scary and sad situation. Has anyone had 2 miscarriages and then gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?

Thanks and babydust to all!
Diana

Old 09-16-04, 09:48 PM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 201.43%

Hi, Diana. It's nice to meet you, but I wish it was under different circumstances. I'm so sorry for your losses

. This is a very supportive place.

I'm not a good example of success after m/c, unfortunately, but I do know that it happens. Have you had any diagnostic testing to determine the cause?

Old 09-16-04, 10:18 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

My dr. said we will begin testing once my hormone levels get back to normal. I'd love some sort of answer. Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Old 09-16-04, 10:23 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 87.14%

Hi Diana,

It is nice to meet you. I am sorry about your losses. I also had to losses very close together, one is Sept and then in Feb this past year. I can say that I have had a successful pregnancy that resulted in a healthy baby (now 2 year old), after 1 miscarriage, but I had 2 more losses after my DD was born. I did have testing done and was DX with two conditions that cause pg loss. I am hoping now that this will help us achieve another pg that ends happily.

Then women here are very supportive and helpful. I know that Bethann has had a son since her miscarriage and the ladies on the PG after a loss board might help you out if you are needing success stories.

Good Luck, I hope your stay here on the TTC boards is a short one and you are blessed with a healthy pg and baby very soon.

Old 09-17-04, 09:14 AM
is living life..
VIP Member

Thanked 263 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Welcome to our little cushy corner. I'm sorry it isn't under better circumstances. My DH and I TTC for 16 months before getting pg. That baby was lost at 11.5 weeks(baby never grew past 7.5 weeks) when I noticed some blood. It was the most heartbreaking experience I have yet to suffer. I started TTC again as soon as AF showed up. It took 12 months, a RE, some fertility meds and an IUI, but I now have a 10 month old son. It is possible to have a healthy baby after m/c. You just need to keep the faith that you will be blessed. We are starting our TTC journey again next month in our quest for baby #2.

I wish you luck in achieving your dream. Ask as many questions here as you'd like. We are here for your support.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools