Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss Looking for inspiration after 2nd m/c

Looking for inspiration after 2nd m/c

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-17-04, 09:33 AM
SAHM mom of two.

Thanked 50 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 7.5%

I have had four miscarriages and I have two healthy children. I had one MC, then a baby, then three more MC, then another baby, but she is the only survivor of a triplet pregnancy - the other two reabsorbed sometime around the 9th week of pregnancy. That pregnancy happened after I gave up all fertility treatment.

Inbetween all that I spent three years on the TTC merry go round dealing with an RE and fertility drugs. However, I did get my miracles. It can be a tough road, but it can be very rewarding.

I wish you tons of luck.

Old 09-17-04, 11:24 AM
CL & Mom22boys!

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Hi Diana,

I am so sorry about your losses.

I posted a message to you on Pregnancy after a Loss, but I will copy/pate it here too:

Quote:
I have had one m/c & one infant loss back to back. The m/c was unknown to why it had happen. Our second pregnancy was going great until I found out she was dying due to genetic issues. I cannot begin to tell you how devestated I have became.

It took several months to heal emotionally and gain the courage to try pregnancy again, well, look at my signature! I had a healthy baby boy! I was pregnant for two years, but it was so worth it!

Don't lose hope. I have a support group that I keep in touch with. These women have gone through so many losses (some on their 7-8) and quite a few of them have or are ready to have babies now. It can/will happen!

Old 10-18-04, 11:01 PM
luv my boys!

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Don't give up hope! I know it's hard to think that you could go through a mc again! I had my mc in 2002 and I still post here every now & then. I had two boys before my mc I was 12 wks into my pregnancy, went in for an ultra sound and the baby's heart had stoped, we had genetic test done and the baby boy had Edwards syndrome, or trisomy 17, I had a d & C two days after that ultrasound, it was the most heart renching thing ever!
Well 2 1/2 months later I got preg with my baby Jake! he is fine & healthy no genetic problems etc. Don't give up hope! Good luck! and baby dust to you!

Old 11-02-04, 11:32 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

BE ENCOURAGE, DON'T GET DEPRESS, LOOK UNTO THE FUTURE. I HAVE HAD 3 M/C I HAVE HAD TESTS AND JUST WAITING FOR MY HUSBAND TO HAVE TESTS. I HAVE A SON FROM A PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP BEFORE I GOT MARRIED NOW MY SON IS 13YRS OLD. BUT DON'T USE YOUR ENERGY OF BEING ANGRY AND DEPRESS .. BUT TRY AGAIN DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Old 11-02-04, 11:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

WHAT SUPPORT GROUP THAT YOU DEAL WITH??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker_Jac
Hi Diana,

I am so sorry about your losses.

I posted a message to you on Pregnancy after a Loss, but I will copy/pate it here too:

Quote:
I have had one m/c & one infant loss back to back. The m/c was unknown to why it had happen. Our second pregnancy was going great until I found out she was dying due to genetic issues. I cannot begin to tell you how devestated I have became.

It took several months to heal emotionally and gain the courage to try pregnancy again, well, look at my signature! I had a healthy baby boy! I was pregnant for two years, but it was so worth it!

Don't lose hope. I have a support group that I keep in touch with. These women have gone through so many losses (some on their 7-8) and quite a few of them have or are ready to have babies now. It can/will happen!

Latest Articles
How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

Is Stopping Your Depression Medication During Pregnancy A Good Idea?
According to one doctor, even though there are risks of taking depression medication during pregnancy, stopping the medication could be just as risky.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools