Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss In the middle of the Two Week Wait.

In the middle of the Two Week Wait.

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 05-26-05, 11:56 PM
OMG I have 4 kids! :)

Thanked 12 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default In the middle of the Two Week Wait.

We started TTC again this month and I'm 7 dpo today.

Do you think it is possible to feel implantation?

I really could swear that I could feel it each of the times I've gotten pregnant. A little pinching sensation off and on for a couple of days. I don't think I've had that sensation other times when I was not pregnant ~ but then again, maybe I just wasn't paying as much attention in all those other months as I am when TTC.

Anyway, I wasn't feeling like it was very likely I am pregnant this month (and really am still not much even though I know it is early) but then had those pinching sensations yesterday, so now of course its hard to get through the days until I can test. Who am I kidding?! It is always hard to get through the days until I can test!!

Old 05-27-05, 08:03 AM
CL & Mom22boys!

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Ava is so photogenic!! Once again, I love her pictures in your siggy!

I just want to wish you the best, Erin!!!

I also remember these distinct pinches while becoming pregnant with both Marco and one to arrive. I don't wish to give up false hope, but I think that we know our bodies quite well, no?

to you on the 2 week wait! I am hoping for some good news!

Old 05-27-05, 10:16 PM
Taylor's Mommy

Thanked 30 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Erin~

Ava has to be the most beautiful baby. I called my husband in the room to show him her picture. He said she was so adorable but he also said whom ever is taking the pictures is very talented and has a good eye. I told him is was probably you.

I know what you mean about analyzing every little sensation. I hope you conceive really soon. I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Keep us updated~

Old 05-27-05, 10:52 PM
OMG I have 4 kids! :)

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Thanks so much ladies! Thanks for the Ava compliments too.

We just love her so so much!!

I'm surely hoping for a BFP, but also the closer it gets to testing, the more anxious I am about going through (and hoping to get through) the first trimester. We sure feel fortunate to be so far be able to conceive easily. I just wish I stayed pregnant more easily too.

Thanks again for the good thoughts!

Old 05-27-05, 11:06 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I hope this is it Erin.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools