Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss >
Is my body malfunctioning?? (TMI)

Is my body malfunctioning?? (TMI)

Reply Post New Topic

• Oreo Oreo's Avatar 01-19-08 | 03:11 PM
  • So. we are finally in the clear for TTC since the loss, the cancer, the surgery and recovery....

We dtd twice - but too early, so I wasn't really counting on anything at all. Hopeful, but only in the off-chance "I could win the lottery" but knowing you won't really, kind of way....

So, Wednesday night I get some red/fresh blood on the TP and I wonder -- implantation or pg... It's about right for implantation but too early for my period....

Flash forward to Thursday -- nothing! No period, no blood, no nothing....

Friday --

is here with a vengenance....

This is the second or third month that she has come early and done a disappearing act then came back.... and each time she comes back meaner than the last time!!

WTF???

Anybody's period ever go totally haywire after a loss??
  • cynthia cynthia's Avatar 01-19-08 | 03:30 PM

•  
    I havent had a loss...but what you described is exactly how my periods have been for about a year now. I get a day or two of spotting...(sometimes red, sometimes pinkish) then a day or two of nothing...then BAM...af starts. It may just be your body changing?
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 01-19-08 | 04:16 PM
  • Mine are always funky after a loss. That being said, if it continues like that, I'd probably buzz your doc just to be sure.

• Oreo Oreo's Avatar 01-20-08 | 01:23 AM
  • I have to schedule my annual pap, so we will probably discuss it then...
    Ugh!!