Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss My Journey to get to this point

My Journey to get to this point

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-14-11, 12:53 AM
is mourning over our loss'
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default My Journey to get to this point

WOO HOO. I just found out on August 7th, with a home digital, I"M PREGNANT!I loved seeing "pregnant" i would stare at it.. Everything was so wonderful, husband and kids were happy. Until the unexpected twists came.
Pain in my stomach, sharp, shooting, i thought it was just 'growing pains'.. The doctor got me in his office the same day. Which was August 15th. Did a u/s to find a "blob". Told me i would have to come back Friday for another u/s.
Week went by so upset but was still hopeful!
With in the week blood tests were done to find out levels were only at 171. Friday rolled around and i was so excited to see a heartbeat, but come to find out the "blob" didn't grow or was there a heartbeat to hear. Right after he pulled the u/s out he looked at me, and said "did you know you were bleeding"?
My heart sank and i cried my eyes out, as he told me what to expect in the next 48 hours and to keep clots, to do autopsy's on them. weeks went by and i was starting to heal emtionally and physcially. As more blood tests were done.

Went to church Sunday August 28th. Sitting in at church i doubled over in pain that i have never felt before... It was pain that i will never be able to describe, or want to feel again. My husband drove 90 mi. in a 35 to rush me to the ER.
I was rushed in, and put on a IV, pain medicaitions. as every 30 min-1hr i was wanting more pain meds. U/S were done and there was neither a sac, or any baby that they could see.

I finally was rushed to a main hosptial for ER surgery to find out what was going on. Levels went up 171-182-210.
I was in shock and wondering what my body was doing. As i was getting prepared for surgery all i could pray about is i hope everything is okay. No-where did i think while in surgery they had to remove my tube and the baby that was stuck inside. My heart sank so low, as i asked softly to my nurse. " did you really take my baby"?
She not only said the baby but my tube. this has been such an emtional roller coaster i just keep writing down all my thoughts ... I only know that GOD has my plan in his hands and i will lean on him for all my answers. Thanks for taking time to read my journey.

Steph

Old 09-14-11, 01:13 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

I'm so sorry Steph

Thank you 2babygirls!
stephwit2 (09-15-11)

Old 09-14-11, 07:37 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm sorry for your loss

There are too many of us who understand loss. It's aching pain...
I will keep you in my thoughts.

Last edited by countrycutieluv; 09-14-11 at 07:40 PM.
Thank you countrycutieluv!
stephwit2 (09-15-11)

Old 09-14-11, 08:58 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I'm so sorry.
Thank you rudolphia!
stephwit2 (09-15-11)

Old 09-15-11, 01:51 PM
is mourning over our loss'
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thank you all so much, it's been really hard. However i know one day things will all come to clear. It hurts because my past preg. i had no problems like this at all. Now that we were trying finally got preg it all went down hill from there. It's really hard to comprehend but i know, that you all know how i feel and understand me. It's been a rough journey because ALL i see if everyone getting preg. and it hurts because i couldn't have my preg. healthy.
Thank you all so much. means alot. <3
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools