Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

New Here

Reply Post New Topic

• Lisalovesshawn 12-27-05 | 03:20 PM
  • Hello..

I had a miscarriage on November 26th...I was 11 weeks and 6 days pregnant.. it was horrible..

I am 34 years old and my husband is 35..I do have a 14 year old daughter from a previous relationship but we want one together...

I havent had AF come for a visit yet and it has been 4 weeks..I hope she hurries!!

We will be getting pregnant again asap! I was told to wait 6 weeks before having sex and 4 months before we start trying again..Personally that is too long for me to wait!!!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you...But wish I was not here in this forum..
  • Laurie Laurie's Avatar 12-27-05 | 04:26 PM
  • Sorry for your loss!!

I hope AF shows quickly!

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 12-27-05 | 04:32 PM
  • I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I also lost a baby at 12 weeks in June. Most of the reading I did said that you need only wait one cycle before starting to try again, unless you experienced a blighted ovum or ectopic pregnancy. You might ask your doctor again if there's a physical reason you can't try again before four months has passed.

I will tell you that my AF came back within four weeks, but my cycles really didn't return to normal until four months after the D&C.

Good luck to you!
  • MBMBERG MBMBERG's Avatar 12-27-05 | 05:38 PM
  • I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I too lost my baby at 11 weeks. I hope AF shows her ugly face really soon so you can get back to TTC. Take care and keep us posted.
  • Sonji Sonji's Avatar 12-27-05 | 07:51 PM
  • i'm sorry we have to meet like this. i'm truly sorry for your loss. i lost my first one at 8.5 weeks. please keep us posted on your progress.