Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss Oh I don't know... (pg ment)

Oh I don't know... (pg ment)

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 04-20-05, 09:36 AM
OMG I have 4 kids! :)

Thanked 12 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Congratulations Sarah! I so hope this one sticks!!! Sending tons of sticky baby vibes to you.

Old 04-20-05, 03:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Mandi, that all sounds incredibly stressful. I'm sorry you're in the horrible waiting game now, but it sounds like this doctor is the right person to see. Jeez, I thought people here were hard to get an appointment with!! And the job commute sounds like no fun. I hope you find something quickly, and that in the end you feel like your job situation ended up being improved by the move. I'm sending lots of luck to you.

Bethann and Erin, thank you for the good wishes. I can use all I can get!!! xoxo

Old 04-23-05, 06:04 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Hey Sarah,
do a fly by to see how you are and your'e up the duff! Congrats just wrapt for you. Know only too well whilst you are happy you are also feeling cautious. Will drop by again to see how you are. Wishing you a healthy, safe and stressfree pregnancy.. What does this make your DD?

Bethann, i wanted to check up on you too but have no idea what month you are due? Hope your'e doing well too.
Take care
JB

Old 04-24-05, 12:02 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Hi JB.

Thanks for stopping by. I'd be feeling a lot better if I hadn't started spotting on Friday. It seems to be lightening, at least for now...maybe I scratched my cervix when I was putting in a Prometrium, I don't know. Or maybe this one wasn't meant to be. In any case, I'll keep you posted. How are things with you???? August is a great month to have a baby...Alex was born on the 19th.

BTW, I think my DD would be 20 Dec.

Old 04-24-05, 09:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

I agree

My birthday is August 14th - So I'll either be a 41 or 42 year old mum! I'm doing great, enjoying this pregnancy much more than the last, not so stressed cause I've had no problems - so far touch wood. I know spotting/bleeding sends a panic but i have had it go either way. Major bleeds on 2 occasions with Analeise and she's here. I know that doesnt help though cause when its you , you're sick with worry. Keeping everything crossed for you.
Take care
JB
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools