Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss >
One more thing checked off the list....

One more thing checked off the list....

Reply Post New Topic

• koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 04-13-10 | 11:52 AM
  • A MONTH!?! Holy cow! I hope time flies for you!

Dh and I will be getting the chromosome testing done fairly soon too I think, depending on the results from the chromosome testing they did on our baby this time. I was told 1-2 weeks, but it'll be 3 tomorrow and still nothing. I'm thinking about calling later today, since dh will be going out turkey hunting and won't be home for a few days. I love my Dr but can't STAND the office, they don't like to communicate very well (that's another story!)
Thank you koala_kaper!
countrycutieluv (04-13-10)
  • Sheri Sheri's Avatar 04-13-10 | 12:26 PM
  • I hope time flies- super fast!!

Thank you Sheri!
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 04-13-10 | 01:00 PM
  • Oh Christina....I hope you get some insight soon.
    The doctor doesn't even want to do chromosone testing on me because I have 2 children and dh has none.
    I just don't know what to "want" with the test results anymore.
    Keep us posted Christina.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers
Thank you countrycutieluv!
koala_kaper (04-13-10)
  • koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 04-13-10 | 02:26 PM
  • Thanks Carrie. You are in my thought and prayers as well! I hope your results are back before a month's time!

Even though I have 3 healthy kids, she says it's still possible so she wants to do the chromosome testing on both me and dh. Like I said, they already did the testing on the baby and I'm just waiting (rather impatiently!) for those results! I want to give a name to my 2nd miscarried baby, but we want to wait and see if it was a boy or girl first (we asked and they said they will automatically test fr that) I'm thinking more and more about calling, but it will have to be after I lay the girls down for their nap!
Thank you koala_kaper!