Baby Corner

Old 11-22-07, 11:23 PM
Wannabe Mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Pain after D&C

I had a d&c in march, and since then sex is sometimes painful. And I've noticed a painin aboutmy left ovary since then as well. Do you think the doctor who did the procedure could have messed up. Other doctors have looked and haven't said anything. Do you think I'm just being paranoid?

Old 11-23-07, 07:55 AM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 6147.86%

Welcome to TBC! I'm sorry for your loss. I also had a loss in March (my second) and since then, I've had two more so I know exactly how you're feeling.

I would say that is intercourse is painful, that's definitely something to talk to your OB about. I've had three D&Cs in the last 12 months and I don't find it to be painful. Perhaps you have an adhesion or something on your ovary that needs care. I'd ask for an ultrasound to examine what might be happening in there.

I know how you long for that sticky BFP.

Old 11-23-07, 01:03 PM
Wannabe Mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

thanks. I have to wait until at least next monday before i can go to a doctor. As my insurance has expired, and I won't be able to go back until the 3rd. I can go if I want to pay a co-pay, but if I wait I won't have to pay anything. Thanks for the advice

Old 11-23-07, 01:16 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 87.14%

Welcome and I agree. I have had two D&Cs and nothing has been painful. I think talking to the dr is your best bet.

Old 11-25-07, 02:07 AM
Wannabe Mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thank you. If anything is worng from the D&C do you think that could keep me from conceiving? And I have one more question. Sometimes when I move just right, I get a horrible pain form around the area of my ovaries and uterus. I was wondering what you thought, that would be. I just like to hear from other people before I go to the doctor that way I know what I might be in for.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools