Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Painful O ???

Reply Post New Topic

• Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 09-13-04 | 10:21 AM
  • Wow.. I would swear I ovulated yesterday. Simply because I had such bad cramps and lower back pain and I was only day 18. I have never had such a painful ovulation. I was beginning to worry and then it stopped around 7 pm.

Has anyone had really painful ovulation?? Could it mean something bad??

• emg92702 emg92702's Avatar 09-13-04 | 11:00 AM
  • You know, actually, last month, I had really painful ovulation. I was sure that's what it was because it was right on schedule for when I usually O so I wasn't worried, but it really was painful. Then this month, I didn't have any pain at all, so now I'm wondering when I O'd, or if I did, because since starting TTC before Ava I've never had a cycle where I couldn't feel it when I O'd.

Sorry you had such a painful time this month Bethann!

BTW, I'm not TTC right now!

Are you guys?!!!
  • Tamsin Tamsin's Avatar 09-13-04 | 12:35 PM
  • First of all, I only just realised that you've changed your name! Kinda threw me there for a minute!

I ALWAYS get painful O - some months are more painful than others. I doubt that anything is wrong though, just keep an eye and see how things are next month.
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 09-13-04 | 01:58 PM
  • Thanks girls.

Erin ~ We will be TTC again next month.

• Cracker_Jac Cracker_Jac's Avatar 09-13-04 | 03:47 PM
  • I have noticed painful Ovulations since the birth of Marco. I was almost doubled over last week when ovulation had kicked in. I thought it was gas, but it wasn't. My friend has the same situation happening with her monthly.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo