Baby Corner

Old 12-13-07, 02:59 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

How funny or how stupid! I don't love my practice...I more go there out of convenience. I do have a few "insiders" there though that always find out answers for me...otherwise, I'd probably never hear anything!

I'm going to try and relax tonight. I want this baby so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening! I'll post tomorrow as soon as I hear...good or bad.

I want them to double right???? I've never been through this before.

Old 12-13-07, 04:36 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Weekly Activity 8.57%

as long as they double every 48 hrs you are in the good...
dont do what i did when i started getting my numbers drawn, i would take the number they gave me and then look up what the number range was for my gestation...then i would freak out if it was on the lower end of normal...i was driving myself nuts!

good luck and i cant wait to hear those doubles !

Old 12-13-07, 09:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Okay...my plan is to just hear it this time and hope it doubles! I don't think I am going to be returning every 48 hours...first, I can't handle that stress and second, i dont have the flexibility at work to take time off every other day.
I think I just need to leave this up to God and let things happen naturally. It's so unfair that I have to be this scared b/c of my last experience. BUT, I know so many people who have a miscarriage and then get pg and carry to term. I just need to be positive, but it seems so difficult. I'm going to really try

I think the time period that is going to be hard is after my 6 week check/sonogram when I have to wait another 4 weeks until I go again. My loss was in my 7th week so that week is probably going to DRAG for me.

Okay...enough rambling!!! I'll let you all know tomorrow about the #s...I hope they've doubled. If not, I don't know what I'll do.

Old 12-13-07, 09:32 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 87.14%

I am so sorry you are having to wait longer, that stinks!! I hope that the numbers are good and that will get you buy, mentally, for a couple of more weeks until you can get a scan.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools