Baby Corner

Old 12-29-07, 11:17 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default on pins and needles here

yeah, this is really dumb, but i feel like i'm on edge, just WAITING for my SIL to get pg. ever since she told me she was off BCP's its like i'm waiting to get all upset over it. BUT the farther away I get from my last TTC (and we're taking a break here), the less antsy I feel. Maybe it would be better if she gets pg while i'm not ttc and then its not like i have to face another disappointment... this is a convoluted mess i know. i think dh thinks im going crazy. if you read my last post, this is repetetive, but this is like deja vu from two years ago. cousin pg, sil pg, me with more problems. ugh.

i wonder if we started back up with iui's too soon after the m/c. i dont' know when we'll start again. for the last month dh and i have talked a whole lot, but since all the christmas hustle bustle we've let it go. for a while there i was crying uncontrollably every single day for like 2 weeks and that is NOT like me. i've since relaxed. its been nice not thinking baby stuff, but just when its out of mind, someone else in my family either gets the pg bug or decides to get pg again. always in the midst of my grief (what do i expect-people to stop reproducing!

so i had a good christmas, but i am on pins and needles as to what the new year will bring. i hope i don't wig out and that i can enjoy new beginnings for other people, and hopefully myself!

Old 12-29-07, 11:58 AM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3513.06%

I know--it's hard when you want something so badly and other people "live your dream" without much work.

Hang in there. Hopefully 2008 will be your year.

Old 12-29-07, 02:45 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 4.9%

I have felt that before!! I hope you are able to let go of the things you can't control like SIL -- not easy -- I KNOW!! But, it may make you much happier!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools