Baby Corner

Old 11-25-08, 12:57 PM
Community Member

Thanked 248 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 21.22%
Default sad time of year

I'm having a rough go of it this week. We are in the middle of TTC,C6. I'm trying to focus on being optimistic but this time of year is really hard. I lost a PG several years ago on Thanksgiving day. I was 2 months along and felt fine, we were spending the holiday on an island with family. I started spotting mid-day but with the tide up was I unable to get out and to the mainland until the next morning. It was a truly horrifiying experience, very painful and emotionally the worst out of 4 MCs. I lost another baby 6 weeks along one mid-December day also so the holidays are bitter-sweet. DH and I haven't talked about it yet this year but he remembers that awful Thanksgiving too and TTC in the middle of my TWW, I can't seem to get it out of my mind.

Old 11-25-08, 02:02 PM
Praying for a miracle

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

i'm so sorry. i am kinda in the same boat as you are right now, in 13 days (dec 9, the day before my bday) i was supposed to be giving birth to my first child, it gets some much harder as the due date draws closer. I mc @ 2 months 2 days & 2 weeks. me & dp have been trying for 5 months now nothing yet but on dec 10 (my bday) i can do a pgt and hopefully i get a bfp!

good luck & babydust!
Thank you krisyb!
alb526 (11-25-08)

Old 11-25-08, 05:08 PM
is so extremely excited!
May your dream come true!

Thanked 133 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Amy I'm so sorry that you are having to remember this. It is so hard especially now ttc. My first m/c was 17 years ago and my last one was this past July. They both feel like yesterday. I hope you get your

soon.

Saf
Thank you saffy!
alb526 (11-28-08)

Old 11-29-08, 06:12 PM
Soon-to-Be Mommy of 3!

Thanked 309 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I'm sorry. The ones associated with holidays are the worst ones. I hope you can find peace and joy during this season.

And maybe Santa will bring you an extra little something in your stocking.

Thank you ChandyRae!
alb526 (12-01-08)

Old 11-29-08, 06:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 126 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I wish you positive thoughts and vibes during this cycle. I can't imagine how your mind must struggle during this few weeks.

I only wish you get a + in your stocking so that you will have a positive thought to help balance as time passes.
Thank you Eskie!
alb526 (12-01-08)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools