Baby Corner

Old 03-03-05, 10:14 AM
Taylor's Mommy

Thanked 30 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Question Sarah

How is your cycle of BCP going? When do you go back for your next u/s?

I have everything crossed for you. Alex deserves a little brother or sister to play with. Keep me updated on your progress.

Old 03-06-05, 01:15 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Hi Mandi! For some reason I didn't see this until now.

I have 5 more days of bcp, then I go in for the dreadded u/s on day 3 or 4 of the bcp placebos to see if my cysts are gone (I had several that were 30mm+). Then if all's well, my 2nd round of 50mg Clomid + IUI. If that doesn't work, I'll probably have to take another month or 2 off for cysts again, then try the same protocol for 1 more cycle and then MAYBE move on to injectibles after that. I'm so, so reluctant to do injections, though, because of what happened last time with severe OHSS.

At any rate, thank you for asking, that's where I stand now. You have only a couple more weeks to go on bcp before your next u/s, right?? How are you doing?

Old 03-07-05, 09:40 AM
Taylor's Mommy

Thanked 30 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Yes~ I have exactly 2 weeks left of BCP (at least I hope that's all I have left).

I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

No More Cysts
No More Cysts
No More Cysts

Old 03-09-05, 10:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Hello stranger sarah!
I never pop over these neck of the woods but just popped in for a peek and was glad to be able to see an update on you. I get confused with these dates, as americans write dates back the front to us, but i am thinking this post is early March and you are on the pill. Sounds like you have some cysts that you need to get rid off before you can take off again. Even 2nd time around sucks doesnt it, just takes you back to the rollercoaster of highs and lows.
Good luck Sarah, I hope 2nd time around happens quickly, it took me another 2yrs and 4 IVF's but I'm almost half way! Keep your eye on the prize and persistance even with the disappointments.
Take care
JB
xxxx
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools