Baby Corner

Old 01-28-08, 04:10 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3002.09%
Thumbs down Short-lived

Yep, my hCG level came back below 5 today, so I can expect to start bleeding at any time.

Damn, damn, damn!!!

Last edited by Dopey406; 01-28-08 at 04:17 PM.

Old 01-28-08, 04:28 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.7%

I hope you guys are able to get things fixed with DH so that this is the last time for one of these!

Old 01-28-08, 05:05 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 42 Times
Weekly Activity 0.7%

So sorry, Deanna. I just dont know what to say.

Maybe you guys could wait until you know whats going on with dh...to avoid anymore heartache in the meantime. I hope you get some answers soon.

Old 01-28-08, 05:17 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3002.09%

Thanks, girls.

We're going to see what Thursday brings from the urologist. If he finds something, DH would likely need surgery to fix it and then it takes a couple of months to regenerate enough swimmers to give it a good shot. So we'll see after that.

Old 01-28-08, 05:27 PM
Kendall and Avery's Mommy

Thanked 33 Times
Weekly Activity 0.7%

I am so sorry, Deanna!! I hope that Thursday's appointment goes well and the problem with DH is minor and is easily fixed so this does not have to happen anymore. As always, you are in my thoughts.

Latest Articles
Baby Food: Jarred or Homemade?
The trend for Moms to make their own baby food instead of buying jarred baby food is rising. Here is some advice on how to choose what to feed your baby when beginning your baby on solid foods.

28 Baby Products That Save Time & Make Your Life Easier
After baby arrives, your time will be precious. Here are some of our favorite time savings baby products that are must haves for any Mom. Includes Editor's picks, and favorites from Moms and Dads to help make your life easier.

Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools