Baby Corner

Old 01-26-06, 03:33 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Question Should I call my DR?

I had a miscarriage on 12/19 and I got full period very heavy on 1/19 the last day of bleeding was tuesday 1/24. I went to the bathroom today and after wiping myself I noticed blood it was a little but it was red not brown. I am to be TTC after next period but now I am wondering what is up with my cycle? Is this something I should be concerned with and call DR??? I normally never spot and I am very regular 29 day cycle. Thoughts?

Old 01-27-06, 02:24 PM
Isabel's Mom, Amy

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I know this won't give you much comfort, but I found after each m/c that my periods were a bit funky - you know, weird spotting at odd times of the cycle, different lengths and heaviness, etc... Hang in there and good luck!!

Old 01-28-06, 12:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I had an infection on top of it all so didn't stop bleeding for 3 months

. I understand it takes most women 3 or so cycles to get their body back on track. Let us know what you decide.

Old 01-29-06, 05:53 PM
Taylor's Mommy

Thanked 30 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I agree with the other ladies. It took a couple of months after my m/c before I returned to "Normal". I know how frustrating this can be but try and hang in there.

With that being said, any time you feel something isn't right, a call to your doctor won't hurt anything. Do whatever makes you more comfortable.

Let us know~
Take Care~

Old 01-29-06, 08:16 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 8.57%

I had the same experience as the other ladies. Nothing was as I expected for a few months, and I had one cycle where I just bled off and on all month. Please take care and be patient with yourself.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools