Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Should I call my DR?

Reply Post New Topic

• Pinktales 01-26-06 | 04:33 PM
  • I had a miscarriage on 12/19 and I got full period very heavy on 1/19 the last day of bleeding was tuesday 1/24. I went to the bathroom today and after wiping myself I noticed blood it was a little but it was red not brown. I am to be TTC after next period but now I am wondering what is up with my cycle? Is this something I should be concerned with and call DR??? I normally never spot and I am very regular 29 day cycle. Thoughts?
  • ampm 01-27-06 | 03:24 PM

•  
    I know this won't give you much comfort, but I found after each m/c that my periods were a bit funky - you know, weird spotting at odd times of the cycle, different lengths and heaviness, etc... Hang in there and good luck!!
  • Spencersmom Spencersmom's Avatar 01-28-06 | 01:46 PM

•  
    I had an infection on top of it all so didn't stop bleeding for 3 months

. I understand it takes most women 3 or so cycles to get their body back on track. Let us know what you decide.
  • MBMBERG MBMBERG's Avatar 01-29-06 | 06:53 PM
  • I agree with the other ladies. It took a couple of months after my m/c before I returned to "Normal". I know how frustrating this can be but try and hang in there.

With that being said, any time you feel something isn't right, a call to your doctor won't hurt anything. Do whatever makes you more comfortable.

Let us know~
    Take Care~
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 01-29-06 | 09:16 PM

•  
    I had the same experience as the other ladies. Nothing was as I expected for a few months, and I had one cycle where I just bled off and on all month. Please take care and be patient with yourself.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work