Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

so NOW WHAT???

Reply Post New Topic

  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 03-18-08 | 04:59 PM
  • [SIZE=2]I just got a call from our RE’s office about Andy’s test results, which arrived about a week earlier than I’d planned.

    [SIZE=2]So—Andy’s results were normal. Yep, normal.
    The percent of “normal” sperm went from 61% to 88%. It needs to be 80% to be considered normal. Now what do we do?
    The RE recommends Clomid with insemination. My next cycle will likely start this weekend or early next week, so if we’re going to go the Clomid route, we’d start next week already!! YIKES!!

    [SIZE=2]What do you think??
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 03-18-08 | 05:11 PM
  • Do it!

    perhaps the prep for the insemination will spin up the good spermies
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 03-18-08 | 05:17 PM
  • Hopefully. Andy's not so sold on the IUI yet.
    But I just told him about it now so maybe he'll warm up to it over the course of the next couple of weeks.
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 03-18-08 | 05:21 PM
  • tell him my story

    I didnt give DH a choice
    they sprung it on us at the dr- it wasnt part of the 'plan' just yet, but the clomid caused me to have some thick CM.... so they said if I wanted to get pg, iui was the only way.... so.... i told dh thats what we had to do and he went with it-- no time to think it over-- and now we have sweet Lyla
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 03-18-08 | 05:43 PM
  • I think you have definitely waited long enough! He needs to just go with this! You've gotten pg so quickly each time, I bet you'd only have to do it once!