Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

TGIF. Weekend Plans?

Reply Post New Topic

• Cracker_Jac Cracker_Jac's Avatar 01-07-05 | 07:34 AM
  • Good Morning Ladies,

I am in such high spirits with my new job. I feel so uplifted even though I have a ton of bills that need to be caught up on. My weekend will be catching up on my finanances and cleaning up the Christmas deco. What are your plans this weeken?
  • MBMBERG MBMBERG's Avatar 01-07-05 | 09:22 AM
  • Lots of R & R.

DH and I will probably have some lunch and go see a movie. I'm thinking maybe "Meet the Fockers".
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 01-07-05 | 12:57 PM
  • Cleaning tomorrow morning, then to church. Breakfast out on Sunday morning then to Target bright and early.

Then we'll watch football and have dinner.. Nothing exciting.. Just how I like it.

• Tamsin Tamsin's Avatar 01-07-05 | 04:15 PM
  • Hi ya

Hmmmm...think our's will be a quiet one this weekend....what with going back to work this week, after almost a 2 week break, we need some rest again

Mandi - You'll have to let me know what you think of the movie - it is not released in the UK until end of Jan

Bethan - you go to Church on a Saturday? Tradition is a Sunday here! Or do help out there or something? I'm with you on the Cleaning - got the usual housework and washing to do myself!

Jacqui - good luck with the finances! We've just got to put our Xmas Dec's back up in the loft - almost seems as though it never happened doesn't it!

Have a good one!

Love Tamsin
    xx
    CD9
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 01-07-05 | 04:18 PM
  • Most Catholic churches in our area have Saturday Vigil mass.

So we are starting to go to 5:15 pm because we have issues waking for 8 am on Sunday

Not to mention if we go Saturday we can get to Bob Evans for Breakfast before the crowd on Sunday.