Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss For those of you who believe ...

For those of you who believe ...

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 11-12-07, 05:46 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 4.9%
Unhappy For those of you who believe ...

Everything happens for a reason.....

OK -- remember last summer -- I got pg, was ecstatic, found out it was ectopic and things went downhill from there with the methotrexate.....

Well, when the doc was doing an internal exam during the pregnancy she saw a skin tag like growth in the girly area. She said it looked funny and would have to come off after the ectopic issue had cleared up.

She removed the tag on 10/26 and sent it in for pathology tests as a routine thing.

It was cancer. She will have to go in and take more as removing the skin tag did not remove the cancer.

so, I haven't told DH yet....

It's not huge, not going to need radiation or chemo or anything radical -- just more outpatient surgery and more time off from work. But, it's still cancer....

rationally, I know caners come in all shapes and sizes, but it's still scary since my dad battled cancer and lost.....

So, if you believe everything happens for a reason, then I guess you can believe my most recent angel has helped to save my life by getting me to the doctor before things got really ugly.....

--Sorry so long

Old 11-12-07, 06:15 PM
Mom Of 4 Girls!

Thanked 21 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Wow sorry to hear your news. But your right its a good thing it it was found early. We are here if you need us. You can make your post as long as you want its important! So sorry hope it all gets removed and you will be fine!

Old 11-12-07, 06:19 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 42 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I am sorry you're having to deal with this but thankful that its something that was found early.

Old 11-12-07, 06:24 PM
is lovin' my sweet girl!
Avery Claire's Mama!

Thanked 700 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 98.78%

Awwh, so sorry to hear about your news.... God was watching over you! Hopefully it will all come back okay in the end! Praying for you!

Old 11-12-07, 06:24 PM
Momma to 2 boys

Thanked 41 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

thankfully it was found sooner then later on especially while you were pregnant that would not have been good.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools