Baby Corner

Old 05-16-08, 10:21 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%
Default Ugh! DH!!

You can't get pregnant if you don't have sex -- and we are in a dryspell. I told DH his time was coming and nothing!!

He said he wanted another baby, but he isn't putting out!! I do think he's sincere on this. He has been really tired and his back has been acting up. But come on, ten minutes is all I need....

What's a girl to do???

Any ideas on this one ladies??

oh-- and he hates to DTD under pressure....

Such a baby!! you'd think he'd cheer to have his wife begging for action!!!

Old 05-16-08, 10:50 PM
Community Member

Thanked 20 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Ugh, I completely know what you mean! I told my husband I wish I could go back in time and tell him as a teenager that someday I will have to "talk him into" having sex with me.

Especially this last month when I was on clomid... I was being my organized self and had things planned perfectly, next thing I know he says I only see him as a sperm bank

please, you're such a girl.

I think they just don't have the same NEED for a baby that we do and therefore the urgency isn't there. I agree though, I never thought I would be in that position, WE are supposed to hold the power in that area right?!

Thank you symphony!
Oreo (05-18-08)

Old 05-17-08, 12:32 AM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

Andy's like that occasionally. Put on something sexy and let 'er rip! Send him a racy text message toward the end of his work day. That does it each time for Andy.

Thank you Dopey406!
Oreo (05-18-08)

Old 05-17-08, 12:39 AM
Community Member

Thanked 60 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I wish James were like that from time to time, he whines if I'm not in the mood.

Wish I had some advice for you. I think Deanna covered it though.

Old 05-17-08, 01:42 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I get the feeling he thinks I am a bit pushy.... But I'll hit menopause before he hits me up for action!!!

I don't think he knows how to read a text message!

I'm going to have to get very creative!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools