Baby Corner

Old 01-02-05, 05:05 PM
Taylor's Mommy

Thanked 30 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Post Update

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know what my 2005 plans are going to include. DH and I were TAB in 2004 and TTC "naturally". Monday will be CD28 and should become CD1 for me. I have been in touch with my RE and my protocol will be Letrozole (since I have no luck with Clomid) and Follistim with HCG trigger. We won't be doing IUI this go round because I want to make sure the drugs work before I waste more money on an IUI.

Wish me luck!

How is everyone else doing?

Old 01-03-05, 05:17 AM
CL & Mom22boys!

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi, Mandi. Great to hear from you. I truly hope and wish that 2005 will be your year. It certainly sounds like a great year to TTC!

I am doing really well, but haven't really pushed past my fears to ttc again. I find myself holding back during the days of "O". I am on cd24 and don't feel if I made anystep into TTC in December. My goals are coming into play for February. I just started a new job and I am hoping it will be what I need for self motivation.

Old 01-03-05, 11:26 AM
Mum to 4 Angels

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Mandi,

Sounds like a good plan! I wish you lots of luck with it!

Well as we are now in month 8 of TTC for the 5th time, I've decided to try a lot harder and so DH starts on zinc and multi-vitimins tablets from tomorrow (after all, the fault for not falling PG may not be with me!), and we both start on a healthier diet/exercise regime - something that we'd started last year, but that went by the way side during the last few months!!

I have a hospital check up appt on 25th Jan, to make sure all is ok with me and to see if they can give us any advise on anything else we could be doing to increase our chances! So I'll keep you posted!

I will be pregnant in 2005!!!!

Old 01-04-05, 09:57 AM
is one busy mamma
Proud Adoptive Mom!

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Best of luck Mandi. I hope you get your BFP in 2005. May it be the best year ever for you and DH.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools