Baby Corner

Old 07-21-05, 08:29 AM
Mum to 4 Angels

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Update

Hi Everyone!

Well I got out of hospital yesterday - unfortunately it turned out to be more complicated than first thought and he had to end up doing a Laparotomy Apparently (due to the cyst), my right tube had been stretched to 8 inches - about twice it's normal length and consequently blocked/not functioning properly! He thinks this will shrink back to normal size in due course. Right ovary was fine, as were left tube and ovary.

So am making a very slow, but progressive recovery - as anyone who has had one will know! He did attempt the Laparoscopy, (have the belly button scar to prove it!), but had to abandon in the end.

Will updare further in a few days, but main thing is cyst is finally gone - was the size of a large apple!)! Go back tomorrow for a wound check and 2 weeks for results.

Love Tamsin
xx

Old 07-21-05, 11:58 AM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 87.14%

Wow that is pretty big! I am so glad you got it removed and I hope that your tube shrinks back to normal quickly. How amazing that it would stretch that far without actually breaking. I hope your recovery is speedy and you are back on the TTC road very soon. Does your doc have an estimate on how long you need to wait, if at all? Good Luck Sweetie! I am always cheering for you.

Old 07-22-05, 08:45 PM
Taylor's Mommy

Thanked 30 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I am so glad it has been removed. Did you dr. tell you how long you need to wait before trying again? I hope your tube shrinks really quick. Take care of yourself and Good Luck. Keep us updated on your progress.

Old 07-27-05, 06:36 AM
CL & Mom22boys!

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Wow! That cysts was really big.

However, I am happy that the procedure was successful!!! Pamper yourself for the next two weeks!! I am so much hoping this will give you a new window to all your dreams, sweetie!!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools