Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss Waiting, waiting, waiting...I HATE IT!

Waiting, waiting, waiting...I HATE IT!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 11-14-07, 10:52 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Waiting, waiting, waiting...I HATE IT!

I feel like we're all going through a tough week! I feel as if I'm in a depression for the first time since the loss. I was really upset at first, but now I am just really down. It has been 5 weeks since my loss and I still have not gotten AF. I thought she arrived 2 weeks ago, but with my temps up, I know that I didn't get it. I have been using OPKs every day since day 5 and I"m on day 14 today. I doubt it's anywhere in sight and assuming that I'll have to get my period again before I ovulate.

So...here I am waiting...
Waiting to ovulate...or waiting for my period...or just waiting to get pregnant...or waiting to feel happy again.

I am so frustrated. I don't know what my body is doing and I just want to feel regulated again.

Thanks for letting me vent, ladies!!

Old 11-14-07, 10:56 PM
Momma to 2 boys

Thanked 41 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

this time will pass and it will get eaiser.

ing for less of a stressful time for you.

Old 11-15-07, 06:40 AM
Mom Of 4 Girls!

Thanked 21 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hang in there. It will get better. they can give you something to bring on your PD?

Old 11-15-07, 07:16 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

yes, i agree, waiting sucks. even when your body is back to normal, you'll probably still find yourself waiting during the tww, or waiting for bw when you're pg, or whatever! we're here!

Old 11-15-07, 07:22 AM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

yes... this whole process is about waiting.... i'm so not patient, but i've gotten more so in the past year

i'm rooting for you!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools