Old 01-19-10, 03:25 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Talking Well I have my date!

My apointment is for Feb 1st @ 1:30!

I'm so excited...but nervous. I couldn't believe they got me in so quick. I just wish dh could be here for it he is always such great support.
So my ex is picking up ds from school that day and my dd can walk home.
The kids are taken care of! I feel like a huge weight of my shoulders....maybe I will actually get heard this time.

So I have all my lab work that I have had done since my tubal reversal.
So is there anything I should ask him or say? I don't want to go in there and "waste" the visit.

Old 01-19-10, 03:32 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I'm so glad you're getting in quick! I don't have any experience, but I'm getting excited for you to get started!

Laura

Thank you LAB!
countrycutieluv (01-19-10)

Old 01-19-10, 03:38 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

It will not be a wasted visit, Carrie! Just give them a detailed description of everything you have been going through- the doc will take your history and go from there. I know it is nerve wracking, but for me I felt so much better when I had some answers and a plan- even though it was not fun hearing some bad news. Keep us posted! I'll be thinking of you!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
countrycutieluv (01-19-10)

Old 01-19-10, 06:08 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I guess my biggest fear is the doctor saying that its something that can't be fixed.
My ob (military) said that he will probably want to do an hsg just to make sure my tube is still open.She thinks that there is a chance ALL my pregnancy's are in my tube.
She also said that my blood work looked fine but he may be a little more picky about my numbers.
I'm really anxious to see what his first plan of action will be,since I can get pregnant what is he going to do to keep me that way?
I'm so excited,scared and anxious its unreal.I'm sure everyone has some sort of understanding.
The not knowing and wondering is the worst.
Now its hurry up and wait!

Old 01-19-10, 07:28 PM
is cancer free :)
Community Member

Thanked 432 Times
Weekly Activity 65.71%

Good luck!

Hopefully, you get some answers!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools