Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo


We've decided...

Reply Post New Topic

  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 02-15-08 | 12:55 PM
  • ...to go with your advice and avoid pregnancy until we figure out the varicocele issue.
     
    Really, I'm okay with it--I DO NOT want to lose a sixth baby if I can avoid it.
     


    So for now, we're on the Protected Path until we get clearance to give it a good shot. But at the earliest, that will be probably May/June.
     


    Thanks for your support ladies. I really DO value your input.
     
  • happe2day happe2day's Avatar 02-15-08 | 01:00 PM

  •  
    this way his little army can build up and be stronger then ever and your body can have time to heal as well.
     
    good luck
  • Pumkin Pumkin's Avatar 02-15-08 | 01:22 PM

  •  
  • Oreo Oreo's Avatar 02-15-08 | 01:22 PM

  •  


     


    I know your heart and head have been at odds over this, so I truly hope you have peace now...

    Now you can put your new books to work and just have fun!!!!