Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss >
What is going ON (way tmi alert)

What is going ON (way tmi alert)

Reply Post New Topic

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 03-30-08 | 06:39 PM
  • Pee, pee, pee, pee, pee!!

• eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 03-30-08 | 09:08 PM
  • ok i broke down an peed around 7 just before i went out to the movies. i had just peed like 45 min earlier and i didn't even have to go. so i pretty much burned up a pee stick and got a BFN. not too worried though, i'll take another in the morning. i had absolutely NO af of any sort today, some very faint brown stuff but i've not had any cramps since this whole business started. we'll see what the morning brings. could be stress keeping af away too!
  • Oreo Oreo's Avatar 03-30-08 | 11:58 PM

•  

Please!!!!! Hoping for your well-deserved

• eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 03-31-08 | 07:03 AM
  • alright. bfn again this morning. i managed to hold it from 12:30 to about 5:30 am. maybe that small amount of bleeding saturday was it? could that have been my period? i bet the dr still makes me go in for a blood test today. i figure im not pg though. its cd 31 and i should have gotten a postive by now! and im on all those drugs, it stands to reason that things can be screwy. i really really really hate getting bloodwork then waiting for that stupid call. i am supposed to leave on vacation wed morning. i hope we can still go!!!
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 03-31-08 | 09:17 AM

•  
    I hate it when your body torments you! I hope you can still go on vacation and enjoy yourself.