Baby Corner Logo
Baby Corner Message Board »  »    After a Loss »  

CD 8 Print Version

Dopey406 02-07-08 11:35 AM

CD 8
I just looked at my chart and realized I'm on CD 8 already. That mean I'll likely be O'ing next week (around Valentine's Day). Now I'm stuck with wondering if we should try to avoid pregnancy until we get results of DH's latest round of tests or if we should still go for it.

What would you do?? :huh:

rudolphia 02-07-08 11:48 AM

I would probably avoid, given the RE's diagnosis. Why go through more heartache. :bighug:

Dopey406 02-07-08 11:56 AM

Thanks. I'm leaning that way, though I always hope that we'd catch a good swimmer, ya know? :cons:

Oreo 02-07-08 01:16 PM

I'd avoid it -- give your body a break from the hormone shifts and all. Give your heart a chance not to break....

Don't think of it as anything other waiting to get on the TTC bus with me!! I'm not there yet -- gotta get through lots of the FPU and get DH on board before we add to the stress... Consider it part of your being my hero and mentor!!! 'Cuz I can't do it without you!!

eds1999 02-07-08 02:20 PM

Yeah, I'd wait as well. I know how much we all want to get back to trying after a loss, but i agree with the ladies above. Give yourself a break and have a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day with your family :)