Baby Corner Logo
Baby Corner Message Board »  »    After a Loss »  

We've decided... Print Version

Dopey406 02-15-08 11:55 AM

We've decided... go with your advice and avoid pregnancy until we figure out the varicocele issue. :( Really, I'm okay with it--I DO NOT want to lose a sixth baby if I can avoid it. :no:

So for now, we're on the Protected Path until we get clearance to give it a good shot. But at the earliest, that will be probably May/June. :mope:

Thanks for your support ladies. I really DO value your input. :ghug:

koala_kaper 02-15-08 11:58 AM


happe2day 02-15-08 12:00 PM

:bighug: this way his little army can build up and be stronger then ever and your body can have time to heal as well. :tup2: good luck

Pumkin 02-15-08 12:22 PM


Oreo 02-15-08 12:22 PM


I know your heart and head have been at odds over this, so I truly hope you have peace now...

Now you can put your new books to work and just have fun!!!! :winker: