Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   After a Loss (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/after-loss-285)
-   -   i am going to explode (in laws!!!) (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/after-loss-285/i-am-going-explode-laws-366147)

eds1999 04-06-08 07:32 PM

i am going to explode (in laws!!!)

Well guys, i wish i had good news to report from my vacation, but not so. Just before I left, i got my beta results, negative, and a really screwed up AF. My destination was rainy and cold and we didn't get to visit a lot of the places we wanted to go because of the rain. i was totally anti baby talk the whole time because i just wanted to get away.

WELL. that all came to a crashing halt on the way home. about 200 miles from home, my brother in law told DH that he and his wife were having baby #2. and guess what day it was? the due date i was supposed to have for my m/s baby. i had been putting it out of mind but just couldn't take it. here i was, another failed cycle, no pg before the "due date" that never will be and my SIL has to announce that she's pg. my GOD couldn't they have waited until we got home.

well in the muck of it all and me being upset (after he was off the phone) we missed our exit and got WAY lost. i was so mad that he had to further RUIN our vacation. i was SO MAD. and to top it off, when i did get home, my MIL wanted to call and talk it out. she asked us to go to church with her this morning and i wouldn't go, but DH did. well wasn't it SO nice of her to make her big announcement that she was expecting another grandbaby! glad i wasn't there. DH was so upset when he came home.

i just want to scream and tell those people to take a hike. i'm not mad at my SIL, nor am i unhappy about the new niece or nephew. they just have no TACT at all and its crappy timing. but i know you don't pick when babies come.

so here i am, in TTC limbo again for the next 2 months, getting checked out by yet another dr while my in law family goes gaga over another baby. i swear i am just going to explode! And what's worse, they are all walking on eggshells and give us the pity line. i hate being the one everyone feels sorry for. and now i'm turning into a mental case. i am so sick of people telling me my time will come and i'll get my family someday. people just DO NOT understand what we are going through.

brandimichelle 04-06-08 07:59 PM

:bighug:

MImom23 04-06-08 07:59 PM

:bighug: I know there are no words for how you are feeling right now.

Oreo 04-06-08 09:30 PM

:cry: Erica, I feel like I could have written half of this post myself. If you want, PM me -- I'll give you my number and you can call and spew it all on me. You can pretend I am MIL and say everything you need to get it off your chest.

Friday is my due date and not being pregnant again yet is killing me also.

I'm really sorry to hear your holiday was a bust on top of that.

I'll be thinking of you. And I was serious about the PM part.

:bighug:

Sheri 04-06-08 09:38 PM

:lurk:

I don't belong here anymore- but I just wanted to give you a :bighug: